Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow!


In December it snowed about a foot and a half, and for Virginia we thought that was a lot! I love the snow, but some people in Virginia aren't quite as crazy about all of it, and now this weekend we are supposed to get 20-28 inches of snow! Everything here is closed! i dont think any schools are still open even colleges are getting closed! This weekend we were supposed to go to my aunt's house and spend the weekend there so at the last minute the trip was canceled. One of Emily's friend said that on/by Febuary 28th we will get 5 ft. of snow! I'm not sure if that is the total amout of snow we have had or five feet actually on the ground. I guess I'd be happy with either. We have about 5 inches on the ground right now so the passed 2 days we went sledding on the big hill beside our neighbor Leo's house ( it is a field that the old order farmer owns.) It is the best! I can't wait to go again! Here is a picture of the weather right now!

No comments: