Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On The Job

This soccer season my Dad is coaching the EMHS JV girls soccer team. This year since I am getting homeschooled he asked me to be his manager. Yesterday, was my first day on the job. Even though he coachs the JV team he has 6th, 7th and 8th graders on his team and that is it. So some of my friends are on the team mostly 7th graders. I also get 5o$ to help out. Well I'll tell you what I have to do...... I have to fill waterbottles, get balls and pennies. Then at the practice I fill in if there is not enough players (which I think is not so pretty) and put cones up and shag balls. I like to do this because I am around people and I fell like I am useful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great job for you. I hear you do a great job. Good experience. Love grandma k

Anonymous said...

Oo Kate, this sounds fun! And lots of work too, I'm sure. Hope you are enjoying this warm weather! monika