Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Play.....Song of Life

Well, it is finally over! This last Sunday our church put on the play "Song of Life." I am not really much of an actor, so I offered to help with the costumes and props and stuff like that. Emily was in it...... she was a Israelite, a Woman and an Angel. The play was only for Jr. High and up, so any Elementary School kids couldn't be in it. Every Sunday for the past 5 or 6 weeks I went to church at 3pm and usually left at about roughly 8 or 9pm. Plus 2 or 3 other times to just figure out some behind the scenes stuff. ( I end up staying to 10pm to my pleasure I love staying up late.) Jill the director, who is also our Sunday school teacher, was very fun to work with and I had a lot of fun. It was defiantly a lot of work, but I had fun with it. I like that kind of thing because you have a part in the play that is crucial, but you don't have to be up in front of people. We had a lot of good actors in the play........ God and Satan had big parts and did amazing with their parts. In the end everything went very smoothly and ya know some little errors, but that will always happen. We gave Jill flowers and a gift certificate to Red Lobster. Thanks for everyone who came to it (Millers and G-ma and G-pa H..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your play went well. I wish we could have been their. I like your new format.
Love grandma k