Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Measuring the Property

On Tuesday we had to measure our property while Dad was driving bus for a soccer team. Emily and I were pretty successful! We were two feet off in measurements on one side of the length & close to perfect on width. But for the other length we were tired and thought its approximately the same length as the other side so we just put the same length. Well it was 30 feet or so off. I guess it wasn't a perfect rectangle. But, other wise it was good. We were measuring our property because we are going to attempt to make a model of our property.

2 comments:

Davene said...

The danger of assuming that something is the same when, in reality, it's not! I'm sure I've made that mistake a time or two. ;)

This sounds like a fun project, especially when the weather outside is as nice as it's been recently!

Anonymous said...

How is the model of your property going by now, Kate. Sounds like a very fun project.
Catch me up!
Kandace