Monday, September 28, 2009

Jr. High Retreat

This weekend Emily and I went to the Jr. High Retreat. The retreat was in Virgina at Smith Mountain Lake. It was really fun! We had three different sessions and a lot of free time. When we got there we unpack. I stayed in a room with Breanna, Kailyn, Erica (our youth sponsor), Emily, and Megan (from HMC.) Which is basically the only room that Ridgeway girls stayed in. In our first free time( atfter we got there) John, Andrew, Erica, Collin and I played Phase 10. I won, it was really close though. We went at 8:30 am on Saturday and got back at 3:45 pm on Sunday (due to traffic.) The theme was "What is your purpose in life?" It rained all Saturday. Some people played Capture the Flag in the rain and if your youth pastor says so you have to (John, my youth pastor) do a people scavenger hunt. I did it a little then talked to my friends. We went to bed at 1:30 or 2:00. It was nice on Sunday. I had a BLAST!

No comments: